9/11 Popular Mechanics
The purpose of this website is to "debunk the myth" that Popular Mechanics is a reputable source for information regarding the events of 9/11.
Popular Mechanics' Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report
"By The Editors." Published in the March 2005 issue.
Popular Mechanics Published by The Hearst Corporation
- Most of the theories in the article are not endorsed by the 9/11 Truth movement.
- The article contains no footnotes or references, only a list of 300 "experts" they claim to have consulted.
Of those, only two of them refute claims that are endorsed by the 9/11 Truth movement.
They are representatives of NORAD
Both of those organizations have been shown to be disreputable in regards to events of 9/11.
- Details at www.911review.com/pm/markup
BENS linked to CIA including Executive Director Krongard
Hearst Corp Also Controls Television Media
DO THEY THINK WE WON'T CONNECT THE DOTS???!!!
- Hearst Corp Chairman George R. Hearst, grandson of William Randolph Hearst
- W.R. Hearst was progenitor of "yellow journalism" which coerced Americans into wars,
most notably the Spanish-American War of 1898
- Hearst Corp President/CEO Victor F. Ganzi, member of BENS
(Business Executives for National Security)
Maybe they do because of their control over the media and they know that most people don't take the time to do their own research.
They say where there is hope, there is disappointment. Nevertheless our hope is that this site will help spread the truth.
Please click on the links above and decide for youself. You don't have to devote your life to politics, just DO something about it,
even if it's just talking with family, friends, co-workers, etc.
When enough people know and accept the truth, change will happen!
RELATED LINKS AND UNANSWERED QUESTIONS